- Responsible for the treatment
- Purposes of data processing
- Data retention period
- Legitimation for data processing
- data communication
- International data transfers
- Your rights
- Obtaining your data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Company name: DECOR MOBEL DE PAYRÀ, SL
Commercial name: DECOR MOBEL DE PAYRÀ
Postal address: CTRA. FROM FIGUERES TO ROSES KM. 3 – 17485 VILA-SACRA (Girona)
Telephone: +34 972 506 454
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In DECOR MOBEL DE PAYRÀ, SL the treatment of is carried out with the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you have provided them:
- Manage data provided directly by the interested party, both at a private and professional level, to inform them of our products and services, respond to their request, request or query and follow up later.
- Manage the data provided by the client at the time of contracting our services, at an organizational, accounting, tax and administrative level, as well as to inform you about services, events and news related to our professional activity that may be of interest to you.
- Manage the personal or professional data of the USER for their participation in the different events and activities that we organize and they have authorized us to inform them about other activities or events that we can organize and that may be of interest to them.
- Create, where appropriate, the USER profile to offer you our products and services.
How long will we keep your data?
- The data for the management of the customer relationship and billing and collection of servicesThey will be kept for as long as the contract is in force. Once said relationship has ended, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the eventual responsibilities derived from the contract expire.
- The data relating to comment postsabout our products will be maintained during the validity and advertising of the products or services to which they refer, unless you express your wish that they be eliminated at any time.
- The data for participation in events and activities They will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes described, unless you have opposed their treatment or have previously canceled them.
- Data for sending commercial communications and preparation of commercial profilesof our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, they express their desire to delete them.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
- The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 3 is the contractual execution of the provision of the service
- The prospective offer of products and services to clients is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest of being able to offer our clients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. Said legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to oppose this processing of your data, and may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
- The basis for sending commercial communications to non-client users is the consent of the interested party that has been requested, which may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of said consent will not affect the execution of the contract in any case, but the data processing for this purpose carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be transferred to third parties except:
- At financial entitiesthrough which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- At Public administrationscompetent, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
Data transfers to third countries?
No international data transfers are made.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not DECOR MOBEL DE PAYRÀ, SL is processing personal data that concerns them.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were picked up.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or its portability, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, DECOR MOBEL DE PAYRÀ, SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights as follows:
- By email attaching a copy of your ID to: email@example.com.
- By post: Carretera de Figueres a Roses Km-3 – 17485 Vila-Sacra (Girona), enclosing a photocopy of your ID.
- At the indicated email and postal address, we will provide you with the corresponding forms to materially exercise these rights.
- If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without this affecting the legality of the treatment based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- In the event that you consider your rights violated in terms of the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority at through his website: agpd.es.
How have we obtained your data?
- The personal data that we process at DECOR MOBEL DE PAYRÀ, SL comes from the interested parties themselves or their legal representative.
- We remind you that you should not provide data from third parties unless you have their authorization and have been previously informed.
- Special categories of personal data are not processed (these are data that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person , data related to health or data related to sexual life or what is the sexual orientation of a natural person).